TheBanyanTree: My Big Adventure

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:28:24 PST 2008

On 11 Dec 2008 at 22:27, Monique Colver wrote:

> This was also an adventure when the nice patrolman who pulled me over
> demanded to know who Stew Young was, since it's his name on the title

It was funny.  Well, not funny-funny, sort of weird-funny.  Yesterday I was
doing some chore or other in the kitchen, when all of a sudden the thought
popped into my head, "I haven't heard from Stew for a while.  I'll have to
email him and ask how he's doing."  Then the next thought popped into my
head, "He's dead, he's probably doing pretty well."

Now why in the world did I suddenly think of Stew?  And do you think he
can check his email where he is now?

Thanks for the gory details - we expect pictures of the alien baby when you
get them.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com