TheBanyanTree: Cecil

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:24:40 PST 2008

There is no easy way to say some things.  Reading these posts has brought
back so many memories - of a smoky camp fire, of a rode side cafe and now
the Tree.  All with friends that grew to mean as much to me as any person I
had met in the flesh.  I've been quiet the last several months - more like a
year or more.  A lot of changes, a lot of challenges, and a lot of  . . .
stuff.

Cecil seems to have always been around, giving me encouragment, providing a
smile, and sometimes some valuable insights - that I called wisdom.  He
called it something else, but to me it was wisdom laced with a smile.

I hope to get writing again soon, hopefully with more upbeat news.  Cecil,
you are in my thoughts, as are so many I have met here over the years.

Peace,
Russ