TheBanyanTree: Cecil

Rob McMonigal trebro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:06:42 PST 2008

*pokes head down from a branch*

I'm still here, talking now and again as the mood strikes me.  I really
don't tell stories about myself anywhere near as much as I used to, and I
find that when I want to talk here on the Tree, it's about me. :)

If I am remembering correctly, I joined Spoon sometime in 97, left for a bit
and came back to close up shop.  It's hard to believe that was 11 years ago
that I first typed here, with hair down to my shoulders and damned near full
beard.

The hair is "not-quite-middle-management" short nowadays, but I did managed
to escape with a goatee intact.

Cecil, I'm so very sorry to hear about your condition.  I never met you in
person, but I've read a lot about you over the years.

I hope you get to read all our well wishes while we drop in and make sure we
all say hello again.

-Rob