TheBanyanTree: Cecil

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 15:08:52 PST 2008

Lou,
  Thank you so much for keeping us up to date!  I met your father when I was hanging around La Verne, and another spooner was in town.  We had a great time shouting at each other at a restaurant.  He is a wonderful man!
Are you in WA now?  I've recently bought a home in Oregon, and divide my time between there and So. CA.
  Please give your father my love and hugs!
Jana