TheBanyanTree: Cecil

auntie sash auntiesash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:03:46 PST 2008

fine - one last check before I hit the road and you make me cry.

brat.

I'm gonna print out the top part for him.  I'll skip the part where Lou says
he's dying.  Probably not a newsflash but we don't need to dwell on it.

Off to get hershey's bars and peanut butter cups.  And a grip.  maybe.

(uh - I think you're pretty cool, by the way.)

later

sash

--
I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man
if he spent less time proving he can outwit nature