TheBanyanTree: Cecil

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:55:19 PST 2008

On 10 Dec 2008 at 15:08, Indiglow wrote:

> Jana

Hi, Jana!  Sheesh - I didn't even know you were still hangin' round.  Not paying enough
attention, I guess.  Email addresses change, people unsubscribe then resubscribe, I get
confused.

I wonder, would I be out of order if I asked for a hand check?

(hand check.  we used to call it that in high school choir when the guys hands would
disappear and the girls in front of them started jumping.  Heh, heh!)

Who's here?  Not to worry, if you're not comfortable announcing your presence, that's ok,
but if you're here and you haven't posted for a while, maybe you could just say "hi, i'm still
here"?

Me, Laura (Wolfie).  I'm still here.  :)

I think I "met" Cecil back at the smokey campfire.  He has always been a quick wit, ready to
play along with anything anybody came up with.  I left the campfire after getting my arse
scorched by a stray spark, and it took me a while to make my way over to the cafe.  I was so
glad to see all my friends, relaxed and happy.  Cecil has always been one of the main
players in the writing groups I've been in, and I look forward to more of his "lies" - even if he
does have to get some purty young nurse to type them for him.

Love you Cecil!!

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com