TheBanyanTree: Cecil

paul paul at remsset.com
Wed Dec 10 14:58:44 PST 2008

I'm not good at a lot of things, for example, telling someone "I love
you".

I joined Spoon a bit before May 1996 and I soon met a lot of people.
It's pretty simple... get a computer, add e-mail, find Spoon through a
blurb in "The Scout Report", and you have instant friends.

Cecil in person is just as nice and warm and friendly as on the screen.
   Taller than I had imagined, but.  The man ain't got a fake bone in
him.  Even if he is a Lyin' Sum Bitch Phony Texan.  LSBPT, or something
like that.  :)

So, anyway, his e-mail addy is longhorncecil at comcast.net and the mailing
addy if ya want to send wishes is
3800 14th Ave. S.E. #D179
Lacey, Washington  98503

Dear Cecil, the first sentence above applies to you.

hugs,

paul