TheBanyanTree: Consortium Girls gone Wild!

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 16:44:22 PDT 2008

Laura,

That is EXACTLY how my mother was.  She loved my father and they were
married for over 50 years before he died.  They had a good and loving
marriage filled with mutual respect (not that there were never problems,
mind you, but they dealt with them).  They had five children and raised them
well without abuse, and tons of love.  My mother never would have given him
up, ever.  It was just that once he was gone, she didn't want to do it
again.

Perhaps, had I chosen better, I would not be so disillusioned and cynical.

Sharon