TheBanyanTree: Consortium Girls gone Wild!

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:57:30 PDT 2008

On 29 Aug 2008 at 18:12, NancyIee at aol.com wrote:

> Would your husband liked it any more if you had replied, "Oh, yes, on the way home from the funeral?"

BWAHahahahaha!  I don't know - I'll try it next time he gets all maudlin.  :)

Just so y'all don't get the wrong idea... my husband and I adore one another.  He is the
perfect man for me, and I am his perfect woman (at least that's what he tells me).  We are
practically joined at the hip, and we both like it that way.  Really - ask anybody on this list
who has met us!

However, I love my alone time.  I always have.  I've never felt "lonely" that I know of.  I
enjoy my time by myself, and I love having time with just the dogs.

I have loved every moment of my married life (ok, there have been a few moments that I
could have done without, but nothing we couldn't work out), but if I should ever find myself
alone, I will not go looking for someone to live with me.  :)

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com