TheBanyanTree: Consortium Girls gone Wild!

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 15:03:19 PDT 2008

LMAO!!!!!!!

My mother adored my father, but she said to me when I was about 16, "I love
your father and hope I die before him, but if he goes first, I just want to
be by myself. Have my own little apartment, eat when I want and what I want
and not have to cook for someone else.  I want to come and go as I please
and not have to check in with someone else...."  And that's exactly what she
did, until the day she died.

I asked her once after her mourning period was over and she had become
active again if she missed Daddy, and she said a little when she went to
bed.  It was so big and felt empty, but she was busy during the rest of the
day and didn't think about it a lot.

Sharon