TheBanyanTree: Consortium Girls gone Wild!

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:37:53 PDT 2008

On 29 Aug 2008 at 17:19, Sharon Mack wrote:

> After raising 3 husbands, 2 sons, and numerous boyfriends (live-in and
> otherwise), I'd had enough, and made a conscious decision to live alone.
> I've never ever regretted it, not once in 13 years.  I am sure I am the
> odd (wo)man out, though.

I'm still married, and have two teenaged boys at home.  I DREAM of being alone!  I long for
it!

My husband once asked me if I would marry again if he died before me.  I suppose it *was*
a little insensitive of me to say, HELL NO like that, without even thinking about it.  :)

I dug myself out of that hole by explaining I could never find another man like him - one so
easily trainable.

For some reason, he didn't like that, either.

Go figure.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com