TheBanyanTree: Consortium Girls gone Wild!

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 14:19:21 PDT 2008

Had a good chuckle over this...being equally as "jaded" with a dose of
cynicism added in.

After raising 3 husbands, 2 sons, and numerous boyfriends (live-in and
otherwise), I'd had enough, and made a conscious decision to live alone.
I've never ever regretted it, not once in 13 years.  I am sure I am the odd
(wo)man out, though. Not everyone is made that way and so the beat goes on,
and well it should, I suppose.  I just don't want to be a part of it
anymore.  I'd rather write a book or a poem...or read one!  Ha ha!

P.S.  I kept the sons.

Sharon