TheBanyanTree: Back2Back Bella Lunas

B Drummond redd_clay at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 8 10:35:16 PDT 2006

--

That's what we had for the last 2 nights in a row here.

Venue:   the deck

Environment:  cool, an occasional light breeze, enough light to thread a
needle outside at 9:30 pm

Preliminary Results:

 * surprise at hearing our local high school band's drum corp at
   practice on the football field that is aproximately 5 miles away

 * new awe at watching closely how the moon tracked across the
   sky in what appeared to be an arc, not in a straight path, from
   where it rose on the horizon to high overhead when I went
   inside several hours later

 * amazement at how clearly, with just a cheap pair of KMart
   binoculars, I could make out details on the surface of the moon

 * a greater appreciation of the good fortune to be alive, to
   experience such a night, and be a, albeit infinitely small, part
   of it all

Recommendation:

After careful review of experience:   repeat exposure to full moon nights in
future to compound benefits to spirit and attitude

 --

  bd
    -----