TheBanyanTree: I had forgotten "grape"

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 09:30:29 PDT 2006

Ahh, another grape lover.

I agree, those pale, plastic things they sell as grapes are NOT the grapes of
our grandmother's vines.

There is a small vinyard nearby, and occasionally, in the flush of abundance,
they open the place to "pick your own."  The hillside vines, of course, are
for the wine. But, just beyond are the eating kind. Those rich, maroon and
black fat grapes overflowing our baskets.

Did you know that grape seeds are the most potent of all antioxidents?  Don't
slip the seeds out of your mouth, crunch them down with the rest of that
sweet flesh.

My vitamins, "all natural" come packed with extract of grape seed.

Grapes and fresh, tree-ripened peaches . .ah, yes.    Summer.

NancyLee