TheBanyanTree: Full Disclosure Announcements

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 09:53:55 PST 2006

Or headlines:

MURDERER CLAIMS KARMIC REVENGE, PLEADES NOT GUILTY
San Diego - Jimmy "Toney Puff" Dutweiler, 24, alledged murderer of Mary-Louise Wheatkneeler, 64, claims that the bludgeoning death of which he is accused was just revenge for a similar act perpetrated by Ms. Wheatkneeler in 1624 Ireland after her adulterous affair was discovered.
"At that time, Ms. Wheatkneeler was my husband, and he had discovered my consensual relationship with a man in a neighboring village. He beat me to death with a peat spade. I have been waiting across the centuries to meet him/her again and even the score."
Claiming justifiable homicide, Mr. Dutweiler seeks to have the case thrown out.