TheBanyanTree: Full Disclosure Announcements

Monique monique.ybs at verizon.net
Tue Mar 14 08:06:19 PST 2006

Now that so many of us are in touch with our previous selves, shouldn't we
make this information a part of our daily lives?

Reincarnation Monthly now lists engagement announcements like the following:

Trisha Westerham, formerly Princess Wo'ki'kee' of the 12th Century Kokomo
Tribe, and Daniel Daniels, formerly Third Earl of Sandwich, announce their
engagement. They first met in medieval England, when she was a peasant of 8
years of age and he was an aged street vendor of 38. "I knew," Mr. Daniels
has said, "That she was to be my future wife when I first saw her, even
though I might have to wait a lifetime or two . . ." They plan to make their
home in Seattle in this lifetime, and on another planet in a future one.

Lydia Trent and Kyle Travis, both formerly of the ancient Primrose clan of
Scotland, have reunited after centuries apart. In their earlier lives they
were known as Cameron and Connor, and grew up together. In this life, they
met two weeks ago and recognized each other immediately. The wedding date
will be announced after a consultation with the current clan chief.

And obituaries? Why not list all known lives at once? Of course, this would
make them longer, but so what?

Okay, your turn.