TheBanyanTree: Crash and Burn

B Drummond redd_clay at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 20:48:15 PST 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 22:43, B Drummond wrote:

> I don't want to break the news to Rob (I wouldn't, in fact)

I have already apologized to Rob directly but I feel compelled to do so
publicly since my post was public to the list.

What I said that followed the quoted line above was insensitive,
inappropriate, presumptuous and stupid.

The only thing that would be appropriate would be to offer my sympathy
concerning his heartbreak and express my desire that things work out for the
best.  And most especially that his heart's desires be fulfilled.

   bd
     ----