TheBanyanTree: Crash and Burn

B Drummond redd_clay at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 19:43:31 PST 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 22:11, Rob McMonigal (to the Tree) wrote:

> She's leaving me, because I'm just not able to give
> her the romance she wants in her life, whatever that means

I don't want to break the news to Rob (I wouldn't, in fact) but the odds are
real good that "whatever that means" means

that she already has another person that is giving her the romance that she
wants . . .

My heart goes out to him but he's in good company isn't he, folks?  He's not
the Lone Ranger on that one, that's for sure.  (All he needs to do is listen
to a country music station for a day or two and he'll feel like a regular joe
real soon. ;-)  But that isn't what his heart wants to hear now, it's got a
single track spinning the same tune:  "Baby, Come Back!" (Ohio Players)

Been there, done that, and it still hurts when I'm reminded by someone going
through it and speaking with such candor.

   bd
     -----