TheBanyanTree: Green Eggs and Ham

Spoonoid at cs.com Spoonoid at cs.com
Thu Mar 23 18:30:06 PST 2006

Spoonoids:

In our continuing quest for unique flavor experiences, we happened upon an
actual recipe for green eggs and ham.

It was quite innocent, actually. The Princess was wanting to make me a nice
breakfast. Not for any particular reason, but just because she's such a
sweetheart.

I like my fried eggs cooked over-medium, where the yolks can still flow a
little, but not be runny. When the eggs are on my plate, I cut them this way and
that way into little pieces, sort of like scrambling the fried eggs on my
plate, so I end up with lots of bite-size egg-white pieces mixed up with the
yellow yolk stuff. Along with this I like some bacon or ham, and The Princess had
griddled up some nice, thin-sliced deli ham for me. Then she prepared some
toaster waffles with butter and blue berries, for a super breakfast treat.

Guess what happens when you mix yellow egg with blue berries?
Voila', Green Eggs and Ham!!

Enjoy!

Later, John.