TheBanyanTree: Head Songs

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 13:37:27 PST 2006

Last night I was dinkering (a word for me, get your own stinkin' words)
around and a really old song by Tom T. Hall came to mind.  Sing me a sad
song so I don't have to cry alone or some such thing.  Woke up with it
in my brain but now I can't catch it because I'm all wrapped up in Song
Sung Blue by Neil Diamond.  For several days it was that put your hand
in the hand of the man who stills the waters song but I can't think of
it now either because Neil will not shut up.  Seems it's only been a few
weeks since I have been hounded by songs and bits of songs but like
Chinese water torture, it is starting to wear on me in a really bad
way.  I can feel a hole beginning to make a divet which will soon be the
Grand Canyon from the look of things.

Damn Neil Diamond and damn the Chinese.  I've found torture of a new
variety.

Maria