TheBanyanTree: Head Songs

Linda imijri at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 14:46:36 PST 2006

Dearest Maria,

I have found a cure to this maddening condition, one which is often brought
on by smart-alec kids who know how sensitive I am to these musical
suggestions and try to garner my surrender to their superiority with, oh,
for example, the SpongeBob Squarepants theme.  This stopped when I gifted
that person with a SBSP alarm clock which sings, I mean, SHOUTS the song
over and over again.

The method is to pay homage to the Willy-Nilly Stuck Song god and sing the
thing at the top of one's lungs, however, one must then promptly move into
another number with appropriate props and dance steps and perform it with
gusto.

Pick a song you can stand, since it will be with you a while, and by the
way?  Thanks very much, because Neil is now in my head, too.

Where is my top hat?

LL