TheBanyanTree: Heartbreak Hill

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 11:32:14 PST 2006

I'm thinking, I can't do one more turn up this summit.  The altitude is
too high for me and me without a parachute.  I can't endure one more
wrenching heart squeeze, not one more tear, not one more tummy
flip-flop.  I can't do any more worrying, doubting and or wondering.
I'm sure I'll never get the map of this hill, never know why I was sent
up it and why no search and rescue team came to save me.  I know that no
matter what it seems I can't endure, I'll have to anyway.

Wish I hadn't shared what my favorite apple is.

Fuji.

Maria