TheBanyanTree: what to do, what to do?

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Fri Dec 8 13:35:37 PST 2006

I can't paint inside because it's sooooooooooo cccccold outside that I
can't open the windows. And no that's NOT a complaint about the weather,
just an observation. (Remember that winter weather and I are cozy friends.)
The fire's been on most of the morning and I am in my layers to keep warm,
so I am happy. And I found (pay attention here sweet George) a new
coffee creamer
made especially for the holiday  season....Chocolate Mint Truffle. Yum!
So I gots me some coffee brewing and I am going to have a cup.

I don't really want to clean. That's boring and not all that much fun.
Same for paying bills.

Too windy to hike with the wind chill in the teens. I like hiking in
cold weather, but not windy cold. One thing I don't like no matter what
season it is, is a lot of wind. Annoys the heck outta me. Breezes are
nice, just not actual wind.

The tree is up but not decorated and I won't do that by myself and cheat
the other family members of that enjoyment. (said somewhat
tongue-in-cheek because everyone knows I voted for a teeny Norfolk Pine
tree this year). I dunno why, but I'm just not in a big tree mood this
year. Everything else yeah, I am enjoying. It would be better with snow,
but I live in hope. These cold temps make it a possibility at least.

I talked  my brother into hosting Christmas Dinner last night.
Actually, all I did was ask him if he wanted to host it this year
since he just moved into a big house with a friend, Randy, who
always joins us for family dinners. Scotty immediately said yes,
which is cool.  I'll enjoy the meal a lot more since I won't be
responsible for it.

I think I will wrap gifts! Yeah, that's the perfect activity today. The
cats traditionally "help" and that's always fun.     Oy.   <g>

For some crazy reason the dogs are loving being outside in this weather.
Go figure. Cloud is out tossing sticks in the air and Kessie is sitting
on the look-out for something to bark at.

I love quiet days like this every now and then.

hugs and snuggles, coz it's that kinda day...

...Sachet