TheBanyanTree: full moon birthday

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 23:37:02 PST 2006

Happy Birthday, Julie. May you feel the same at all your half-decade
birthdays: fifty-five, sixty-five . .and on.

What has been, will be; the sadness, the challenges, the joy.  I am
approaching a new decade, many years on your own future, and I have discovered that
what I was as a child, a teen-ager,  a bride, I am yet, today.  The bones do not
move as quickly, but quickly enough, yet the things that motovated me back
then either were not as important as I thought, or have become my life-long
anthem.

And, I still make mistakes, feel the slings and arrows of thoughtless others,
and still feel joy in Spring,  good music or a good book, a warm rain, a
baby's first cry, a cuddly puppy, and . .a full moon.

NancyLee