TheBanyanTree: Fw: "Tomatoes"

Bill bill at hyattfamily.org
Fri Aug 11 14:18:56 PDT 2006

  I have a tiny plot of earth just outside my apartment door. It is about 4 x 6 feet. Last year I set out flower plants. some red and some white Vicunas. It seemed to me they just did not thrive there. Maybe not enough direct sunlight or something so this year I planted several hills of red potatoes. They grew like crazy but very few potatoes. One thing did happen though is the White Vicunas came back with a vengeance. I have a goodly scattering of them along the front of my "garden". I am going to let them take over if they want to. Maybe next year I will have a white carpet just outside my door. Wouldn't that be terrific??

Still His Servant
Bro  Bill