TheBanyanTree: sad news from Mark Funk's wife

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Sun Aug 6 17:12:51 PDT 2006

Dear BanyanTree,
I just received this sad message from Mark Funk's wife, Cindy.
Unfortunately, I was out of town for several days and so I am days late
in sending this out.  I'm  so sorry to hear of Mark's passing and will
miss his anecdotes about life and love.

Julie

----- Forwarded message from Mark at arboretum.umn.edu -----