TheBanyanTree: The Kiwi Digger

Dee dee.cee at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 01:07:43 PDT 2006

Woofie shared Krazy Kiwi's message:

>"Oh, I bid on ebay for a mature Dracaena marginata. Woke up Sunday
>
>morning & found I'd won the damn thing for only 99c. [snippety-snip]
>

>Termorrer morning we has agreed ter go and help her dig out this monster....there should definitely be some Kodak Moments out of this latest enterprise of hers!!<G>

Oh my. I would say Krazy Kiwi most definitely got a lot of bang for her
almost-buck. A lot. And it's certainly a good thing that she enjoys
digging, isn't it. Because, here's the thang...

She has to dig the tree UP...and then she has to dig another hole to put
it IN. And in between UP and IN, the tree has to be wrestled onto a
truck (or tied to fifty small donkeys moving in unison) and then
wrestled off the truck (or the donkeys).

And all y'all have agreed to help her. Please tell me again...

...who you callin' crazy, Woof?

Hugs, Dee...