TheBanyanTree: The Kiwi Digger

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Mon Apr 17 00:13:36 PDT 2006

Hello nutters,

  Our mate, Krazy Kiwi (whose ancestors was cannibals), is allus digging things..she is either digging up trees or digging giant holes to bury dead things in.

  One time it was palm trees in her backyard. Now, as you know, palm trees git big, like majorly big and when this happens yer has ter employ a backhoe or some other sort of heavy digging machinery and regulation earth moving company terdig em up.

  Not KK...there is no way she would bother with hiring heavy machinery ter do a job when she has a perfectly trusty shovel. So there we was one weekend helpin KK dig up some ginormous palm trees...not that we hadda do much work..we jes hadda steady the trees with ropes and winches and other devices, while she dug madly.

  We thot she might have learned her lesson after this mammoth digging effort, but no..no way.

  The other day she emails me at work ter tell me ...

"Oh, I bid on ebay for a mature Dracaena marginata. Woke up Sunday

morning & found I'd won the damn thing for only 99c. Thought that most

landscape gardeners would have outbid my $10 proxy bid for sure as it

is large one. Now I have to dig it out this w/e as the scaffolding

goes up for their renovations some time Easter Monday week.

Fortunately it is in the front yard so easy access to it. Think you'll

be able to view the plant on this link.. scroll down to the bottom for

the pics

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4452532387&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

"

Of course no landscape gardeners bid for it!!

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD BID FOR IT..IN CASE THEY ACCIDENTALLY WON THE MONSTER!!!!

No one in their right minds that is! Generations of cannibal ancestors has led ter permanent brain warps due ter scrapie or one of them other conditions wot cannibals is prone to.

It's OK..all our friends is freakin loony, so KK blends right in:)))

Normally KK has these urges ter dig holes in the middle of the night..usually round about 2am is her preferred time, even though this often conflicts with her urge ter hunt snails on the nature strip of the street outside her house....however, this lil hobby of hers has been nipped in the bud somewhat due to security guards patrolling the streets and apprehending her..but I digress..

Termorrer morning we has agreed ter go and help her dig out this monster....there should definitely be some Kodak Moments out of this latest enterprise of hers!!<G>

Oh yeah..this is partly a test of me new address list.....

--

Best regards,

 Woofie ,                         mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"Organized people are too lazy to look for things."

Website: http://www.woofess.com

Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/