TheBanyanTree: 10 things I have learned

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 11:23:00 PDT 2006

1. That after raising four children, three husbands, numerous boyfriends and
a couple of live-ins, I like being alone.

2. After being alone, I realize I like my own company.

3. After liking my own company, I have decided that I like me (it only took
58 years) (shrug)

4. God is my first love.

5. Writing is my first love.

6. My children are my first love.

7. My grandchildren are my first love (after my children).

8. My pups are more than enough company for me 90% of the time.

9.  I have the best friends in the entire world...far away from my family.

10. I can't drink alcohol because I like it too much.  It could quickly
become my first love and then I would lose all the other first loves.

Sharon Mack