TheBanyanTree: 10 Things I've Learned

Bonnie Brace bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 07:04:58 PDT 2006

I may be a bit behind with this list but then again better late than never!  The following are a few of the things I have learned the first 50 years of my life.  Wonder what I'll be learning the next half? Hmmmm

<>>>>>>>>>>----------Bonnie

Ten Things I learned

1.When you tell people your are going to do something outrageous, and then do it they're always surprised when you actually follow through with what you said you were going to do.

2. Helen Keller was right when she said the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they must be felt with the heart.

3. When you're lying on the ground in the worst pain imaginable after being run over by a car and look up to see a bunch of good looking hunky EMT's hovering over you, cutting off your clothes, and feeling you up (ok they are checking for broken bones- but hey, pain does weird things at this point) thinking it's your secret fantasy come true, you know your timing sucks as usual!

4.The phone will always ring when your in the bathroom doing your business.

5. Chocolate is always a good solution when things are going wrong.

6. Never pass up a chance to let those you are close to, know they are loved. Because the time may come when you wont be able to tell them anymore.

7. Everyone has their own psychopathology .translation.(fuckedupness), realizing that makes it so much easier to acknowledge your own.

8. Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh and then laugh some more.

9. You never forget your absolutely, positively, most magnificent, stupendous, perfect lugie !

10. Being Outrageous as you get older is the only way to go.