TheBanyanTree: I'm NOT CHUCK

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Mon Apr 10 06:14:16 PDT 2006

So twice now I've come to my office on Monday morning to find a frantic voice mail.
"Hello, this is the care center and I'm calling for a... Chuck. Frank Pace is ill here and you are our only contact for him. It's Sunday April 9 and 9:49 AM, if you get this message very soon, give us a call... uh... Chuck... otherwise we'll need to call the squad. Thank you.

OH! Our number is 1800-blahblah"

I'm obviously not Chuck, I don't know any Frank Pace. So both times I have called them to say "Hope old Frank isn't dead because you have the wrong number. Please correct."

I wish I could understand their mumbled greeting better so I can be sure my kids never put me in this particular "care center."

Scott