TheBanyanTree: It's Raining, It's Pouring

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 06:27:02 PDT 2006

And I didn’t snore much last night.  I don’t know if it’s the house or just
my hormones or what, but I don’t sleep well at all anymore.  I had nothing
to worry about, but I flipped and flopped like a fish out of water last
night.  And with the clocks being set an hour ahead . . .  I’m running on
fumes this morning.  Usually I have a difficult time sleeping on Sunday
nights, so I hope because I’ll be so tired tonight that I’ll just doze off.

However, sometimes even if I do get to sleep OK, then I’ll wake up about two
hours in and be wide awake and go through the flopping thing for a couple of
hours before I can get to sleep again.  If I’m still having all these
sleeping problems after we move, then I’m going to see my doctor and see if
I need hormones or to learn some kind of technique to get to sleep and stay
asleep.  The weird part is that I don’t feel tired.  Maybe I only need two
hours of sleep.  Who knows?

It’s raining cats and dogs this morning.  I dragged poor Axel out into it
this morning just so he could go to the bathroom.  He really hates being
wet, but I think he’ll learn over time, that if he does his business
quickly, then he can get back inside quickly.

We get our dumpster tomorrow.  Then the pile of junk outside the garage will
disappear.  Then it’s time to start packing some of the last minute stuff.
I don’t feel much like cooking anymore, so I’ll probably pack up more food
in the cupboard and we’ll end up eating frozen dinners or going out.

I’ll be so glad when this is over.  It’s been one of the more stressful
things I’ve done in a long time.

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net

http://www.bpwmn.org

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
~Margaret Atwood