TheBanyanTree: With Eyes Wide Shut

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Sun Apr 2 06:16:30 PDT 2006

  Yesserday I went ter a special training session...it cost $20 plus a
  sausage sizzle thrown in (Youse Mercans is sausage sizzle
  challenged, cuz yers ain't invented proper sausages yet..jes them
  crappy sausage link thingies:))

  It has to have been the best 20 bux I has ever spent, cuz we learned
  so much. We learned some real cool things like drawing yer gun and
  shooting a target wid yer eyes shut. This is a majorly cool skill
  ter learn cuz it means yer doan need them night scopes or wotever
  ter shoot idjits inna dark:)

  We also learned ter shoot onna run. I found this very difficult and
  as I said ter the male instructor:

  " I gotta male brain."

  "Wot do you mean?" he asked.

  "It means I can only do one thing at a time," I explains, "I can run
  or I can shoot, I can't concentrate easily on doing both at the same
  time!"

  "Hmmph!" he snorted, due ter havin his superior male status being
  degraded.

  We also learned ter shoot sideways whilst lying onna ground...this
  was real easy and I sez ter the teacher,

  "I looks like a gangsta shootin sideways like this!"
  "Yeah, but you doan look like a gangsta," he replies.
  "Hmmph!" I snorts, all deflated.

  Except fer that, the weekend was a disaster shootin wise...all these
  no shoot targets conspired tergether to get me and I kept hitting
  em. Terday I when I hit me fourth one, I let go wid some rude
  unleddylike words. Me mate Muzz who was range officering me, calls
  out the scores ter the dude recording the scores:

  "2 A's, 2 A's, 2 A's, 4 F***s..."

  Honest, I never used ter swear afore associating wid all these
  uncouth fellas!!

--
Best regards,
 Woofie ,                         mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"Organized people are too lazy to look for things."