TheBanyanTree: ten revelations - things I've learned

LLDeMerle imijri at imijri.com
Sat Apr 1 13:45:24 PST 2006

1. There are 2 kinds of people:  folks who "play by the rules" and those who
hit below the belt.

2.  It's a waste of time trying to reason with the unreasonable.

3.  God gave kids beautiful, innocent-looking faces so we wouldn't kill them
when we find out they've been lying.

4. Apparently, all kids lie.

5.  Being a parent teaches us to forgive.

6. Being a parent teaches us that our opinion is not necessarily very
important.

7.  Judgmental people want everyone else to be just like them.

8. Givers will get taken advantage of, but it is still worth the giving.

9  Only marry when you can do absolutely nothing else. :)

10. If you don't have a sense of humor, may as well get off the ride, now.