TheBanyanTree: Ten Revelations...

Dee dee.cee at verizon.net
Sat Apr 1 10:49:11 PST 2006

...revealed while reading the tea leaves in my coffee.

1. Ain't nobody gonna always be exactly the way you want them to be --
including yourself -- so learn to cut slack.

2.  If you can't be friends with your lover,  the relationship won't
last. That's a GOOD thing.

3.  Gradually dimming eyesight is God's way of allowing you to ignore
your wrinkles.

4.  Be very careful how you word your wishes. You don't want to come
back in your next life able to sing like Pasty Cline if you look like
Willie Nelson.

5.  Nothing good ever comes from teasing tigers or eating too much pizza
in one sitting.

6.  If I can grow a plant, cook good food, read a book, listen to music
-- and share with people I love, life is good.

7.  Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish
and his wife will be cleaning those damned things for a lifetime.

8.  You don't judge folks by what other people say about them. You judge
them by what they say about other people.

9.  It isn't difficult to break bad habits. What is difficult is
*wanting* to break bad habits.

10. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe in the concept of
karma. It's simply more practical to live as though you do.

Hugs, Dee...