TheBanyanTree: On the Craft

Guy Koehler rivendellranch at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 12 21:48:18 PDT 2005

I've been a splat now for some time, here on this windshield, this greasy
reminder of someone else's journey, rolling along above the miles of
pavement, the wild winds pulling off first one leg, then a wing, and
flinging them out beyond and past and further than I ever thought possible,
and yet I can still feel them, those phantom limbs, caressing phantom roads,
beating furiously to a different drummer I can feel deep down where I've
been numb longer than I've been pasted to what you think you're looking
through at what you think you're driving towards in an incidental barrage of
illusions beneath a star filled emptiness deeper than the silent cold blue I
think of, when I think of you thinking of me across nothing at all.

Guy Koehler
http://home.centurytel.net/rivendellranch/rwguild