TheBanyanTree: Intruders

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 09:55:45 PDT 2005

I wish you would just vacate my space.  I made room for all of you, I
carved out places for you.  You mock me with your ever-increasing volume
and take me from pleasure, oh so quickly, to guilt and then frustration
and then straight to determination to get rid of all of you.  You spill
from your assigned locations.  You are ignored and yet still bother me.
That's it, I'm done.  All of you are out, breathing seems a little
easier and there is no regret on my part.  I won't invite you back in
the yearly durge of begging me back to your fold.  We are through.

Damn magazines.

Maria