TheBanyanTree: Most Embarrasing Moment

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 06:46:03 PDT 2005

Oops.

I never meant to send the previous post....it seems when I thought I had
pushed all the right buttons to minimize the screen for morning perusal,
I sent the email.  I write to the Tree in email form first versus as a
document that will be copied and pasted.  I don't believe I have ever
had a SNAFU quite as....eh, you know....as this happen.  A lot of time,
and I mean a LOT, I'll start something and get bored with it or see it
for the trash it is or just realize I'm not in the 'zone' or whatever
and I can delete with quiet deliberation and no one is the wiser of my
pitiful effort.  This feels more like being caught with my pants down
and I forgot to shave or something.  Yikes.

I don't know that I'd have finished and sent after having morning light
by which to read what I saved.  I know I'd have at the very least
cleaned up the typos and at the very most cleaned up the language.  I
guess you can take comfort in the fact that what you got was real even
if it wasn't pretty.  I'm not sure how comforting it actually is, though.

Maria