TheBanyanTree: Career Basics

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 22:32:52 PDT 2005

It seems, in my quest of barfly and tramp, that I am best suited for
barfly.  I have barfly down to science.

I have been to my favorite bar four days this week....yikes, I have to
say...so far.  There is still a day left during which I can go and hang
out and then a new week starts on Sunday.  But, Saturday looms before me
as an option and it scares me a little to think I might turn up there.
I never intended to be there on Tursday or Friday.  I thought my real
life might intervene on those nights and rul ethemselves out but
barfuckingfly took over and there I was.  It didn;t feel intnentiona;l
but I think i was a little too happy? relieved? to find myself bellied
up.  It's become familiar.