TheBanyanTree: For a Good Cause

Pat Martin mspatmartin at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 25 10:28:04 PDT 2005

While in Guatemala, I purchased several beautiful, handmade wall hangings with the intention of selling them on behalf of the children of Guatemala.   If anyone is interested, I have one listed on eBay. See link below.

I realize the Banyan Tree is not a venue for commercial transactions, but this is for a good cause and I beg your indulgence.

I paid $US30.00 for this item and have it listed for $US50.00.  100% of profits will go directly to Nuevos Horizontes in Guatemala.  If you don't like the earthy colors, I have others.  Email me for information.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-ART-MAYAN-WALL-HANGING-proceeds-to-charity_W0QQitemZ4412242475QQcategoryZ38237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thank you.

Pat Martin

At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and you know what you want.

-Lao-tzu