TheBanyanTree: Congratulating Feyna

Tobie Shapiro tobie at shpilchas.net
Mon Oct 24 17:39:25 PDT 2005

October 24, 2000000005

Dearests,

	I have heard from many of you and it seems that many are
willing, yeah, eager to write to Feyna with their own stories of
schooling, being different, graduation, alternate graduation, where
the road took them, etc.  I am pleased to be among you, you generous
people, you.

	So here is Feyna's e-dress, and please write to her from
every corner of this globe, wishing her a hearty big bag of luck and
congratulating her on her Herculean efforts.  You may write any time
you like.  Now would be good.  Tomorrow works.  The day after
tomorrow works, too.  After that is fine, as well.  It doesn't have
to be timed, is what I'm saying.  And here are the particulars:

Feyna Alina Shapiro-Nygren
feyna at shpilchas.net
born March 13, 1987  8:00, a.m. in Berkeley, California 94705 USA
twin brother, Meyshe, born at 8:01, a.m. same place (I insisted)
Took the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) on October
15th from 8, a.m. to 4:00, p.m.
She thinks she passed
She'll find out for sure and all the details in 6 weeks (now, 5
weeks) via US Postal Service.

	If you have any questions about Feyna that you want me to
answer, just write to me.  Or if you need to discuss something about
your little note, write to me.  I'll be delighted, DELIGHTED, to
assist.

	I cannot thank you all enough.  This will be so good for her.
Imagine the blessing you are bestowing on a lonely, worthy, good
hearted, talented, sweet souled young woman!

	You needn't send me copies of your letters (though I'm
curious of course) because this is hers.  I might be Mommy, but she
owns her life.

	I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!  HOW CAN I EVER THANK YOU ENOUGH???!!!

	Love,

	and I do mean love,

	Tobie
--