TheBanyanTree: How to celebrate CORRECTION

Tobie Shapiro tobie at shpilchas.net
Wed Oct 19 16:27:25 PDT 2005

October 19, 20000005

Dear youz guyz,

	I made a mistake!  I am humiliated and writhe here beneath
your scrutinous educated eyeballs.  It happened with a flick of the
wrong finger on the keys, and I beg your pardon.  You probably
noticed it.  But I'll point it out for those of you who don't want to
hunt.  It's in the last full paragraph, fourth line, next to the last
word:

  "...See, she didn't get to graduate, walk across that state and
accept a curliqued diploma..."

	No she didn't not get to walk across that state.  It was a
stage she didn't get to walk across.  A stage.  You know.  Like at a
graduation.  On stage.

	Not a state.

	I gooouffed.

	Louffe,