TheBanyanTree: On the pick-up line piece...

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:45:20 PDT 2005

..I think the worst pick-up line for me (and like Julia, I am past that
time now-thank God!) was when I was about 24 or 25 at a brand new club
in Baltimore.  I was looking hot then (meaning sexy), thin and tan, with
long black curling hair traveling down to the middle of my back in the
then popular 'gypsy' style, when a very married old(er) man (still
wearing his wedding band) stepped up to me, rubbed himself against me
with a hard on and said, "What's a girl like you doing in a place like
this?"

It was a disco club and I had my dancin' shoes on.....he needed to get
a grip!  (I'm still laughing today!)  You don't wanta' know my
answer...it was not very lady-like and he walked away in horror.

Sharon

...and then there was the guy in the office who kept touching my rear
end.  I waited for him one day and when he touched me, without a word, I
decked him.  He hit the floor and never bothered me again.  I think I'm
glad to be old(er) when I think back on these things. (LOL)