TheBanyanTree: What were they thinking - Follow Up

Mark Funk MARK at arboretum.umn.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:33:56 PDT 2005

I told my daughter I shared her story on Banyan Tree to which she responded: You didn't tell any of those "Here's you sign" puns?

I told her I hadn't but I was tempted to do so as the "pick up lines" were so lame.  As she is standing there with a 5 gallon pail of paint one asked "Doing some painting?" and another asked "Don't you need a brush with that?"

Perhaps Tobie has a better response but something like: "No, I use this in my spray bottle to discourage idiots like you!" might be appropriate.