TheBanyanTree: Raining Cats and Dogs?

Laura wolfljsh at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 5 18:38:29 PST 2005

On 6 Mar 2005 , Woofie made this statement:

> This leads to the second and more
>   plausible theory:
>
>   2. There is some aberration in the digestive processes of our
>   horses. For some reason, during digestion and processing of wastes
>   in the small and large intestines of our equines, waste products are
>   being balled up to form perfect golf balls!!!

Just goes to show what you science-tist types know.  They are not
actually golf balls, but residue from alien landings!  These must be
space travelling alien horse lovers, and for some reason the exaust from
their spaceships combines with the bull dust in yer paddock to form these
golf-ball-like structures.

The bullet dawg is simply trying to get you stupid humans to pay
attention to her so that you will see the obvious!

Wolfie
--
Laura
wolfljsh at insightbb.com