TheBanyanTree: Saturday Flea Market and Ebaying

SumerBlond at aol.com SumerBlond at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 16:09:24 PST 2005

Well, today den and I got up before the crack of dawn and went to a flea market that was being held at a local firehall.

We spent ten bucks for a table and sold a bunch of crap that we no longer wanted....didn't do too bad...we made about 73 dollars and managed to not buy too much of other people's crap to drag back home :)  That's the worst part of selling at flea markets....I usually find more stuff to drag home than I brought to sell!

The kids got back from their trip to North Carolina about the same time we got back home....we were all hungry so we called in an order to Senorita Burrito and Jen went and picked up a rather late lunch for everyone.  ( now I'm dying of heartburn....damn my soul for ordering it extra spicy)

I took some pics of the downstairs of the house while I was taking new photos for Ebay.....as soon as I'm done I'll be able to send them.

My auctions on Ebay are ending up today and tomorrow..( this is probably no surprise...I sell under "sumerblond" if you want to see what I'm ever selling) ..it astounds me how many people will watch an auction and not bid till the very last minute.

I have these two old frames up for bid right now.....12 people are watching one and 11 are watching the other....no bids whatsoever!!

I'm afraid I'm truly hooked on going to auctions....so I'm actually doing okay on Ebay and now I have a reason to do what I love doing :)

Oh...and on the job search front...I have an online interview scheduled for next Thursday at 1:00 p.m.  How weird is that!!

deb