TheBanyanTree: Jonesing for Fruitcake

JNorton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 17:41:36 PST 2005

Okay, send me your address and I'll mail you the best fruit cake you
ever ate: mine! I'll even share the recipe! I have converted fruit
cake haters into addicts. I have a bit left from Christmas--I made 4
batches divided up into loaves of varying sizes, as well as one big
one.

Jena, Full Moon Warrior Princess