TheBanyanTree: So much for Tommy Thompson...

trebro at att.net trebro at att.net
Tue Jan 25 14:03:46 PST 2005

I got myself a Chantico.

For those who don't know, it's a new Starbucks (sorry, indie coffee shop people, yes, I have sinned) drink defined as liquid chocolate.

Think DRINKING a Hershey's bar, and that's about where this fits in.

I'm told I'm babbling off at the mouth about about 3 ounces of it. I deny that, I'm ALWAYS babbling off at the mouth.

When I ordered it, I said, "I'd like to kill myself, please."

"It's not that bad..." she said.

I beg to differ.

So much for all those warnings about how we eat from poor Tommy Thompson...

-Rob