TheBanyanTree: Dances Wth Goats

Pat Martin mspatmartin at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:39:39 PST 2005

Nancylee:

What a beautiful, fun moment!   I can just picture it.

I experienced my childhood again when chasing the children at Casa Hogar as
"The Kissing Monster" ( La monstrua de besos).  When I caught them, I would
smother the tops of their heads with kisses as they shrieked and pretended
they weren't enjoying it.  It was so much fun, just like your dance with the
goats.

Aren't we fortunate that we can find so much joy in life's simple pleasures?

Pat