TheBanyanTree: the layered effect

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Wed Dec 14 09:23:14 PST 2005

I love wearing layers. And today I got to add even more.

Black Camisole? Check!
Black Turtleneck? Check!
Black long sweater? Check!
Dark purple brushed corduroy pants? Check!
Black argyle socks? Check!
Leg warmers? Check!
Thick booties with dangling lady bugs? Check!
Faux sheepskin lined shoes? Check!
Color-coordinated matching lingerie <g>? Check!

The only bad part about the layering is having to strip from your warm
jammies and robe to put on all the layers. There is that 2 minute time
span when the cold air hits warm skin and goosebumps run amok and you
put on each layer asap but it's never fast enough! Then you have to wait
for the cold clothes to absorb heat from your shivering body until all
is well.

I love winter! Absolutely LOVE it!

That 2 minute time span is my only complaint.

...Sachet